Tuesday 22 July 2014

What Could Cause Anemia

I work as an accountant, I have a small firmička, which serves a dozen sites. I love my work and every day run to the Bank to the IRS, to help these people who are on the verge of bankruptcy. I'm with them and I don't know if it's that or something else, but suddenly began to be sick. Even once I almost lost my mind and it becomes increasingly difficult to climbing stairs. I went to my private doctor and he diagnosed my anemia. My ink tablets currently drink, and feel that my condition is improving. I turn to you asking you to tell us more about this disease. What can cause the kidneys, the heart, etc.

Anemia is a condition in which the number of red blood cells or hemoglobin, decreases. The reasons for the occurrence of this condition are many. Any disease, any infection or bleeding, that attack the red blood cells, can lead to anemia. Normal life of red blood cells, which are formed in the bone marrow, it is usually around 120 days. Any premature extinction of a large part of these cells is at the base of each anemia. For now, medical science has confirmed more than 400 types of anemia, which are divided into three groups:
http://kpopselca.com/forum/411/introduction-to-the-nutritionist-t38596/#p806683
-anemia caused by loss of blood;

anemia caused by reduced or defective production of red blood cells;
anemia caused by the destruction of red blood cells.

http://kpopselca.com/forum/body-fitness/successful-dieting-for-weight-loss-t38598/

As I have already said, the reasons for the occurrence of anemia are different. The most common of them is blood loss, which occurs when an injury with bleeding ulcer of the stomach or duodenum. Blood is lost during the varicose veins of the esophagus, when abortion, childbirth or other gynecological disorders in heavy bleeding from the nose, at hemorrhoids etc. This is the so-called.

http://www.health-food-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2901

When it is not severe, it is not dangerous. After stopping the bleeding quickly recovers lost blood. When a large blood loss, however, the patient can go into severe shock State, which is a serious hazard to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment